A statewide Middle Tennessee State University poll of Tennesseans
Data and analysis:
Ken Blake, Ph.D.
Jason Reineke, Ph.D.
- Blackburn, Dean, Bredesen take early leads in key Tennessee primaries for Senate, governor
- Disapproval of Sen. Corker rises in wake of feud with Trump
- State voters want Obamacare repealed, but only after seeing alternative
- Trump’s approval on the edge in Tennessee
- Support mixed for proposed gas tax increase, but many don’t know much about it
Tag Archives: poll
Opinions mixed on proposed abortion rules, but same-sex marriage opposition softens, and 53% oppose gas tax hike
MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — Tennesseans favor some, but not all, of several proposed abortion rules pending in the state Legislature, the latest MTSU Poll finds.
One in five Tennesseans give public schools a D or F on quality, but 65 percent trust, and have confidence in, teachers
MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — Nearly a fifth of Tennesseans would give state and local public schools a “D” or “F” for quality, and the figure approaches a third in the state’s two most populous counties, Shelby and Davidson, the latest MTSU … Continue reading