Data and analysis:
Ken Blake, Ph.D.
Jason Reineke, Ph.D.
- Approval of Obama edges up in Tennessee
- Trump leads Clinton among Tennessee voters
- Tennessee voters feel standard of living falling behind, approve of state leaders but disapprove of president and Congress
- More access to birth control, sex ed could help reduce abortions, state voters say
- Trump leads Cruz among Tennessee Republican voters, but many still undecided
Monthly Archives: February 2014
Tennesseans open to allowing medical marijuana use Majorities oppose same-sex marriage, enforcing federal gun laws MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — Tennesseans oppose legalizing marijuana generally but appear willing to allow medical marijuana use, the latest MTSU Poll shows.
Approval ratings slide for TN Gov. Haslam, U.S. Sens. Alexander and Corker Erosion concentrated among Democrats and independents MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam’s job approval has dropped 14 points to 47 percent, with support from Democrats and independents … Continue reading