Data and analysis:
Ken Blake, Ph.D.
Jason Reineke, Ph.D.
- Approval of Obama edges up in Tennessee
- Trump leads Clinton among Tennessee voters
- Tennessee voters feel standard of living falling behind, approve of state leaders but disapprove of president and Congress
- More access to birth control, sex ed could help reduce abortions, state voters say
- Trump leads Cruz among Tennessee Republican voters, but many still undecided
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Obama approval edges up in Tennessee but stays well under 50 percent Haslam’s approval high and steady at 58 percent, but almost nobody likes Congress MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — Tennessee voters have warmed a little bit toward President Barack Obama on … Continue reading
MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump leads Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton among Tennessee voters, the latest MTSU Poll shows. In a four-way race of likely voters in Tennessee, if the election were held today: Trump (Republican) — 48 … Continue reading