A statewide Middle Tennessee State University poll of Tennesseans
Data and analysis:
Ken Blake, Ph.D.
Jason Reineke, Ph.D.
- Blackburn, Dean, Bredesen take early leads in key Tennessee primaries for Senate, governor
- Disapproval of Sen. Corker rises in wake of feud with Trump
- State voters want Obamacare repealed, but only after seeing alternative
- Trump’s approval on the edge in Tennessee
- Support mixed for proposed gas tax increase, but many don’t know much about it
Monthly Archives: October 2016
Obama approval edges up in Tennessee but stays well under 50 percent Haslam’s approval high and steady at 58 percent, but almost nobody likes Congress MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — Tennessee voters have warmed a little bit toward President Barack Obama on … Continue reading
MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump leads Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton among Tennessee voters, the latest MTSU Poll shows. In a four-way race of likely voters in Tennessee, if the election were held today: Trump (Republican) — 48 … Continue reading