Data and analysis:
Ken Blake, Ph.D.
Jason Reineke, Ph.D.
- Approval of Obama edges up in Tennessee
- Trump leads Clinton among Tennessee voters
- Tennessee voters feel standard of living falling behind, approve of state leaders but disapprove of president and Congress
- More access to birth control, sex ed could help reduce abortions, state voters say
- Trump leads Cruz among Tennessee Republican voters, but many still undecided
Monthly Archives: February 2016
Tennessee voters feel standard of living falling behind, approve of state leaders but disapprove of president and Congress
MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — Tennessee voters are less satisfied with their standard of living and are more likely to say that it is getting worse than the nation as a whole, according to the latest statewide poll by Middle Tennessee State … Continue reading
MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — Tennessee voters continue to disagree on how strictly abortion should be regulated, but both sides in the debate agree that stricter regulation alone isn’t the best way to reduce the number of abortions performed, according to the … Continue reading