Data and analysis:
Ken Blake, Ph.D.
Jason Reineke, Ph.D.
- Approval of Obama edges up in Tennessee
- Trump leads Clinton among Tennessee voters
- Tennessee voters feel standard of living falling behind, approve of state leaders but disapprove of president and Congress
- More access to birth control, sex ed could help reduce abortions, state voters say
- Trump leads Cruz among Tennessee Republican voters, but many still undecided
Monthly Archives: January 2015
Most Tennesseans haven’t heard of “Insure Tennessee,” but support is higher than opposition among those who have
MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — Two-thirds of Tennesseans haven’t heard much about Gov. Bill Haslam’s “Insure Tennessee” health care proposal, but among the third who have, support substantially outweighs opposition, according to the latest MTSU Poll.