A statewide Middle Tennessee State University poll of Tennesseans
Data and analysis:
Ken Blake, Ph.D.
Jason Reineke, Ph.D.
- Blackburn, Dean, Bredesen take early leads in key Tennessee primaries for Senate, governor
- Disapproval of Sen. Corker rises in wake of feud with Trump
- State voters want Obamacare repealed, but only after seeing alternative
- Trump’s approval on the edge in Tennessee
- Support mixed for proposed gas tax increase, but many don’t know much about it
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Voters also weigh in on immigration, Trump claims, guns, abortion, vouchers, more MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — Tennessee voters dislike Obamacare and want it repealed, but not until they’ve seen details of a replacement plan, the latest MTSU Poll shows. They also … Continue reading
MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — Tennessee’s 11 Electoral College votes were an easy win for President Donald Trump in the November 2016 presidential election, with 61 percent of the popular vote in the state. Now though, only a narrow majority of the … Continue reading
MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — About a third of Tennessee voters support Gov. Bill Haslam’s proposal to fund road projects through a plan that would increase fuel taxes while cutting grocery and other taxes, but fewer oppose it, and many remain undecided, … Continue reading