A statewide Middle Tennessee State University poll of Tennesseans
Data and analysis:
Ken Blake, Ph.D.
Jason Reineke, Ph.D.
- Blackburn, Dean, Bredesen take early leads in key Tennessee primaries for Senate, governor
- Disapproval of Sen. Corker rises in wake of feud with Trump
- State voters want Obamacare repealed, but only after seeing alternative
- Trump’s approval on the edge in Tennessee
- Support mixed for proposed gas tax increase, but many don’t know much about it
Monthly Archives: October 2017
MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — Marsha Blackburn leads in the Republican U.S. Senate primary, Karl Dean leads in the Democratic gubernatorial primary, and Phil Bredesen probably would be leading in the Democratic U.S. Senate primary if he were a declared candidate, the … Continue reading
MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — Disapproval of Republican Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker has risen to 41 percent among Tennessee voters, according to the latest MTSU Poll, a 14-point climb since last spring and in the wake of his public feud with President … Continue reading