A statewide Middle Tennessee State University poll of Tennesseans
Data and analysis:
Ken Blake, Ph.D.
Jason Reineke, Ph.D.
- Blackburn, Dean, Bredesen take early leads in key Tennessee primaries for Senate, governor
- Disapproval of Sen. Corker rises in wake of feud with Trump
- State voters want Obamacare repealed, but only after seeing alternative
- Trump’s approval on the edge in Tennessee
- Support mixed for proposed gas tax increase, but many don’t know much about it
Tag Archives: Obama approval Tennessee Haslam
Obama approval edges up in Tennessee but stays well under 50 percent Haslam’s approval high and steady at 58 percent, but almost nobody likes Congress MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — Tennessee voters have warmed a little bit toward President Barack Obama on … Continue reading