Data and analysis:
Ken Blake, Ph.D.
Jason Reineke, Ph.D.
- Approval of Obama edges up in Tennessee
- Trump leads Clinton among Tennessee voters
- Tennessee voters feel standard of living falling behind, approve of state leaders but disapprove of president and Congress
- More access to birth control, sex ed could help reduce abortions, state voters say
- Trump leads Cruz among Tennessee Republican voters, but many still undecided
Tag Archives: Obama approval Tennessee Haslam
Obama approval edges up in Tennessee but stays well under 50 percent Haslam’s approval high and steady at 58 percent, but almost nobody likes Congress MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — Tennessee voters have warmed a little bit toward President Barack Obama on … Continue reading