A statewide Middle Tennessee State University poll of Tennesseans
Data and analysis:
Ken Blake, Ph.D.
Jason Reineke, Ph.D.
- Blackburn, Dean, Bredesen take early leads in key Tennessee primaries for Senate, governor
- Disapproval of Sen. Corker rises in wake of feud with Trump
- State voters want Obamacare repealed, but only after seeing alternative
- Trump’s approval on the edge in Tennessee
- Support mixed for proposed gas tax increase, but many don’t know much about it
Author Archives: Ken Blake
MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — A close vote may be in store for Tennessee’s proposed constitutional amendment on abortion, according to the latest MTSU Poll.
Tennesseans open to allowing medical marijuana use Majorities oppose same-sex marriage, enforcing federal gun laws MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — Tennesseans oppose legalizing marijuana generally but appear willing to allow medical marijuana use, the latest MTSU Poll shows.
Approval ratings slide for TN Gov. Haslam, U.S. Sens. Alexander and Corker Erosion concentrated among Democrats and independents MURFREESBORO, Tenn. — Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam’s job approval has dropped 14 points to 47 percent, with support from Democrats and independents … Continue reading